See our facilities
Sacred, Sentimental or Sensational
Your ceremony at the Marty Leonard Community Chapel will elevate the beauty and distinction of your big day. And more than just the paramount setting for your momentous event, the Marty Leonard Community Chapel is well-equipped to make every aspect perfect.
- The altar area includes two candelabra with candles, unity candle stand, kneeling cushions, and live ferns on plant stands
- The Chapel contains three levels including: choir loft, sanctuary, and lower level with a meeting room, dressing room, kitchen, and office
- The Chapel fee includes: piano, organ, and sound system including microphones, and audio connections
- Custodial staff will be on-site for all ceremonies
- A registry table is available in the foyer for the guest book
- For weddings, a four-hour time period is given: one hour for rehearsal on a day prior to the ceremony, and three hours on the day of the ceremony
- Additional hours are available for taking bridal portraits for no additional fee. These can be scheduled during our open hours.
- The ceremony officiant and/or musicians are selected by the wedding party
- The chapel seats a maximum of 200 guests
- Wireless internet service is available in the Chapel
Fees, Schedules and Requests
Please contact us for any questions regarding reservations, fees or any special needs that we can assist you with in making your event the best possible.
Weddings may be scheduled on some holidays with an additional fee.
Please contact us to inquire about availability and pricing